Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Donna Hay Cooks Up A Storm

I am very excited because tonight 'The LifeStyle Channel' is presenting the very first of the brand new Donna Hay 13 part cooking series called 'Donna Hay – Fast, Fresh, Simple'. It is is Donna Hay’s first television series and will reveal what makes her recipes, books and magazine so loved. Focusing on recipes that people can cook at home, the series will showcase recipes from her latest cookbook of the same name. The show will all be about cooking fuss-free weeknight dinners; Donna’s take on traditional recipes; and simple easy shortcuts using fresh and store-bought ingredients.
 
Donna is very excited about bringing the world of her books and magazine to life. "It’s about sharing my secrets and showing how to get all the flavour without the fuss to create dishes that are achievable, look good and taste great” says Donna.

 




Recipes & Images via Donna Hay website
Xox
Melissah

4 comments:

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Melissah ... I love Donnay Hay and I use her recipes all the time. I missed the show so I will have to catch up. I use her cupcake recipe and I think it is one of the best as it is so light! Hope you are well
lots of hugs
Frances

chateaudelille said...

Wish I had access to the lifestyle channel cos I love Donna Hay!Fiona

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful presentation...I like Donna Hay and only discovered her through a friend who is a fan..thanks for letting us know!

Karyn said...

Love Donna , now I will finally be forced into subscribing to pay tv !
Karyn x
P.S I have to say I adore the pictures in your sidebar. I come and have a look when I feel like seeing prettiness.
I wish I just once in my life had a picture taking like the one of Kate Hudson , so feminine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...