Saturday, July 2, 2011

Movie Night In





I have a night to myself tonight - they are few and far between so I am looking forward to curling up in front of the TV and watching a couple of my favourite movies. I love romantic comedies and the old classics which are all skimmed over very hastily by my husband in favour of  the action thriller types. We always find a happy compromise but tonight it's all about me and no compromises! So I am looking forward to spending the evening with Grace, Audrey and Elizabeth!







 

Melissah xox

Gif via Brown Eyed Belle and images via IMBd

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Enjoy!
I love movie night by myself... make sure you make a big bowl of popcorn.
xx
callie

tina said...

Hello! Thank you for the sweet words at my blog, now I´m gonna take a look at your wonderful site!

Have a nice weekend!
Tina

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love Audrey and Grace, especially when they are in a Hitchcock movie.

p.s. So glad you stopped by my blog, now I found yours, too!

Unknown said...

Roman Holiday is one of my absolute favorites! Classic movies are always a great go to for relaxation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...