Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweet Lavender

Lavender is the prettiest colour and often underrated. I love lavender bushes in the garden, they remind me of summer in Provence but they can also look formal and elegant when clipped and pruned into hedges against a backdrop of standard Iceberg roses. I think delicate bags filled with dried lavender tucked away in your underwear drawer is a feminine touch that reminds me of my grandmother. I also like a splash of lavender in my wardrobe maybe a pashmina in winter or a pretty knit in summer. It can be a great theme colour for a party or throw a little bit of lavender around at home.





Melissah xox
Images sourced from the following sites :- 1, 2, 3, 4

2 comments:

Lucía said...

Lovely color :)

La Boheme said...

Lavender is definitely one of the prettiest colors! I love the softness and its unforced nature. Lovely post! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...