Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Comfort Zone







As Winter has just arrived it's a great excuse to cosy up by the fire and dig up the old knitting needles. My mum taught me to knit when I was little and my grandmother taught her. My nan was a great knitter and she single handled kept us all warm in an array of hand knitted beanies, scarves and mittens. Sadly, I have not inherited her talent for knitting but she would be proud of my cooking skills as I can often be found in the kitchen whipping up one of her favourite recipes. As for the knitting, I would be embarrassed to go out in public in any misshapen scarf I had made myself but I still think it's a lovely skill to teach your kids.


Melissah xox

Images via 12, 34, 5



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...