Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Morning Time Out


I have a lot of things on my 'to do' list today. I'm a going to head into town to do a bit of shopping. As winter has just arrived I need to stock on some of the new season's chunky knits, a woolie scarf and a pair of new boots. After that I'm meeting up with a girlfriend at one of my favourite cafes where the coffee is excellent and the cakes are house made and fresh out of the oven. It's a small, cosy little place full of chatter and stylish women. We have lots of news and dramas to catch up - mine is the holiday news and hers is the drama! I'll probably finish up the day back on my computer checking out my favourite blogs!










Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

3 comments:

Ann said...

Enjoy! It is a nice day ahead of you ♥

Girlfriends meet-up is on top of my fabulous-fun activity list.

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Sounds like a wonderfully cozy day! I love that fall-y feel I get from your images, and the coffee shop talk with the girlfriend is right up my ally :)

Have a great weekend!

Northern Light Blog

chateaudelille said...

The cold has come as a bit of a shock to me. Hope your day wasnt too cold even though the coffee and chatting would have warmed you from the inside Im sure!Best wishes, Fiona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...