Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Girl's Party Inspiration





 



When I was a little girl my parties never looked like this. It was a just a few bowls of chips and twisties, sausage rolls and party pies straight from the freezer to the oven, lemonade in plastic cups and a packet mix chocolate birthday cake with the appropriate number of candles on the top! Mind you I'm not complaining... my parties were just perfect as far as I'm concerned but boy have they come a long way. Being of the creative ilk inspirational parties like these fill me with excitement and endless possibilities come to mind for putting together the next kid's party!  


Melissah xox
 
Images via Amy Atlas

7 comments:

TAM + SAM said...

Cute post, I really like Amy Atlas styling. It is classic yet playful. Nice blog I will add it to our blog roll ; )
t

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by-your blog is lovely!

three4style said...

Fantastic!!!

Victoria said...

Your blog is lovely, and this party is perfect for a little girl. I love the pretty jars for candy, it really makes such a difference!

Faithful Crafter said...

Glad I found your blog. Lovely party layout, I particularly like the beverage bottles with pink juice and straws.

Sommergarten said...

Your blog is lovely!

Laura said...

I love the idea of serving drinks in retro looking milk(?)bottles. Might even be a fun idea to serve cocktails in them 4 my friends...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...