Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dior Grey




 

 


 

 

Grey is not one one of my favourite colours. I don't look good in grey it reminds me of my school days and it does nothing for pale complexions and blond hair. So maybe that's wht I never use it in decorating but it looks so refined and elegant in the images above that maybe I should reconsider. One of my favourite stores is the Dior boutique in Paris that uses grey throughout so I think it's time I'd started experimenting a little with that perfect soft shade of 'Dior Grey'. Do you love or hate grey?

Melissah xox
Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6   

2 comments:

A Room For Everyone said...

I can't shake my love of grey used in interiors. It is timeless and elegant. Rachaelx

Unknown said...

My lounge decor is grey, tan and deep red. I love it to pieces

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...