Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Orient Express








 


It has long been a dream that one day, when time and money are no object, I would love to catch the Orient Express from Venice to Paris. It takes two days and a night and promises a journey unlike any other. Romance, adventure and style are all entwined as you step back in time to a more gracious, elegant age of travel. Luxurious, Art Deco cabins, gastronomic cuisine and beautiful scenery combine to make this iconic train  trip one of the world’s finest travel experiences - one that I don't want to miss out on!


Melissah xox
Images via 1-4 Ciao Bella, images via 5, 6, 7

5 comments:

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Hi Melissah...what a beautiful blog you have! Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit too :)
Chat soon, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

Libbie said...

Oh my ! What a dream!!! Those shoes hooked me in! But the whole post is dreamy!!! My kids love traveling by trains but this is one train ride we would leave them behind! :)

Gloria said...

Totally agree - I can't even imagine how stunning and romantic a trip like this would be!

Mary Lou said...

Oh Melissah, I love your blog. thanks for visiting me and leading me to it. I will check out your other one now. I'm sure it will be wonderful too!! See you soon.

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing, I'll go with you! Beautiful, romantic images.
*kisses* HH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...