Monday, September 5, 2011

Ebony and Ivory




 


 



 




What a striking combination black and white is. As an Interior Designer I have always been far too nervous to try out this combination. I guess at the end of the day most of my clients like practical, no fuss solutions so lots of white makes us all very apprehensive. I immediately think high maintenance, cleaning ladies and dry cleaning bills! But when I look at these images they are so striking and dramatic that I think it's time that I experimented a little with this stunning and elegant colour palette!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  
 

3 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

It really is a striking, classic combo. Lovely images :) Abbey x

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

This comment comming to you from Denmark :)
LOVE every single image in this post! The second image is from Monelle Tothas home (A's are some of the others, A's i am sure you know...). I had the pleasure of meeting her a few yeats ago, very inspirationen lady, and she holds my dreamjob, by the way....

Denise Pacurar said...

Very classic and chic!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...