Friday, October 7, 2011

Bright as Sunshine




 

 



 



The streets are lined with bright yellow blossom and my garden literally glows in the sunshine from all the wattle trees dotted around the place with their golden flowers. Yellow always reminds me of spring days, daffodils, lemon butter cake and homemade lemonade. I love the first few weeks of Spring when the days are warmer and longer and there is the anticipation of summer in the air. The garden is always at it's best in spring - the lawn is lush and green, spring flowers are popping up everywhere and everything has fresh green tips. It's the perfect time of the year to give the house a spring clean and fill it with fresh flowers, open up all the windows and let the sunshine and fresh air pour in!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7    

4 comments:

Margith said...

I need the sunshine :-) Thank you.
On a rainy day in Denmark.

Ann said...

The brightness of yellow made all those lovely images come alive...

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! My daughter loves, loves, loves, yellow. How ironic. My husband, not so much. Go figure! I agree with you. It looks SO Springy (is that a word?!) That jacket in the first picture is so cute!! And the other pictures are giving me some ideas...hmmm! Have a wonderful weekend. We're just heading into Thanksgiving weekend, here in Canada.

Claire D. T said...

What a beautiful post.. :)
Lovely pictures dear..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...