Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Party





 

 





With Halloween only a week away I am thinking of getting together a group of my best friends and throwing a small but stylish Halloween soiree. Cocktail wear and champagne will be the order of the night. I always think getting dressed up in a bit of glitz and glamour always adds sparkle to an evening. I'll make up some canapes and serve them with up cocktails. I'll fill crystal bowls with black cats and black jelly beans just to add a touch of Halloween and my little black dress with a black velvet Venetian mask will make a perfect outfit!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7  
    

3 comments:

Mel@Georgica Pond said...

HI Melissah, congrats on the versatile blogger award and well deserved. I got the nod too and was going to vote for your in my 15 but I see Tina beat me to it. You have a lovely blog and always manage to find the most beautiful images which are always so tastefully and creatively put together. Love it.

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Melissah ... I could so join you for that!!!!! Sounds fabulous and I can't wait to meet you Friday!!!!!!Bring on the bubbles! I loved your ladies who lunch post and I so need to enjoy one!
best wishes always
Fran
xxxxx

Abigail's Place said...

love this post all of the pictures are perfect!
sounds like a fabulous Halloween party, cant go wrong with a bit of sparkle & Champagne.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, im now following!

Abigail x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...