Friday, November 4, 2011

It's A Small World


 








Now that the Spring Racing Carnival madness is almost over I will fill you in on the most fabulous day I had with Frances from Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style last Friday. To put you in the picture, Frances is the only reason why I started a blog - I chanced upon hers and was blown away by our similar tastes and she encoraged me to set up my own blog. Despite the fact we live at opposite ends of the country we did 'lunch' last week and spent the day shopping in Melbourne. We laughed, drank champagne, shopped and talked non stop and I felt like we had been friends all of our lives. Our blogging friendship transcended into the real world and I feel that there will be many more glasses of champagne and many, many more hours spent chatting and catching up on what we didn't pack into last Friday!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7  
    

4 comments:

Beach Coast Style said...

what a lovely post and I wish I was standing in the room with all those lovely dresses! I love bits of glamor!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those dresses and shoes are GORGEOUS!!! Loving it! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

The shoes are to die for x

Natasha in Oz said...

There's lots of eye candy here Melissah! Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous images at my weekly Pinning and Singing party. I hope you will be able to join in again this weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...