Monday, October 24, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch








 


 



I am very excited because Frances from Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style is coming to Melbourne for the Races and a few days of shopping. Frances lives in Queensland and is a fellow Interior Designer. She  introduced me to blogging after I stumbled across her gorgeous blog - we share a passion for many of the same things. Less than a year later, we are meeting up on Friday for the first time to 'do lunch', some shopping and  I am keen to show her a few of the lovely design boutiques we have in Melbourne. Hopefully she'll leave full of inspiration and happy memories!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Thank you for introducing me to another gorgeous blog. Enjoy racing season!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Hi Melissah, so nice to meet you and discover your gorgeous blog! I love this elegant post which is so very fitting for ladies who lunch xx

Anonymous said...

You lucky ladies. I'm jealous :)

Kel x

Beautiful House said...

Oh how lovely, have a fabulous lunch.x

KH said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for stopping by and saying hello so I could find your lovely blog!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Yes, Please, I would love to attend :)

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Melissah .... I am so excited for Friday! I definitely need a "Ladies who Lunch" day! Beautiful images and I love those shoes .... until Friday!
best wishes
Frances

Kate said...

Isn't is fabulous when a blog friendship steps out in the 'real world'?!

Have the most brilliant day, if only we could be ladies who lunched every day!

My Beautiful World said...

Oh my friend I want all these photos in my life, now a girl has to have dreams. Have a wonderful day.

Always Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...