Thursday, November 17, 2011

Coffee and Cake

 


 
 






I have just organised a catch up with my girlfriends - it will be just a quick catch up for coffee and cake on Saturday before everybody has to race off to other commitments. Long gone are the Friday night drinks to the wee houses of the morning, the afternoon shopping sprees and the long leisurely lunches with hours of relaxed conversation catching up on the most trivial of details. Parties are rare and finish up early to rush home to babysitters and long telephone conversations are infrequent. But we still all make the effort to catch up, even though it's short and sweet and there's always lots of laughter and plenty of reminiscing!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just finished my morning work out and now I'm drooling over the chocolate bagel in the third image!
Kim
www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com

Life Love and Hiccups said...

All these pics just made me swoon. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...