Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas Gift









Seeing as it's Christmas Eve and only one more sleep before Santa comes I thought I would give you a little sneak peak at one my Christmas gifts. I picked it out with my husband and it's safely wrapped up under the tree but I couldn't resist sharing my excitement with you! It's a bracelet from the 'Return to Tiffany Collection' and it's just a sweet little piece to wear to work. So on that happy note, I'll finish up for Christmas - 
I just wanted to wish you all a :-


Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow
I hope you turkey turns out the perfect shade of golden brown
I hope your Christmas pudding is rich and delicious
I hope everyone enjoys the day
And may all of your Christmas wishes come true!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34
 

6 comments:

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

Awww what a beautiful note...so romantic :)

Merry xmas!! Have a fab year ahead :)

Cheers
Hanz
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Tiffany boxes under the tree are always the best!!

Merry Christmas!! X

Beach Coast Style said...

How lovely! nothing like a tiffany box to make your eyes pop wide! I ordered myself a little gift from Tiffany this Christmas, but it won't be here until later. I just love that place!

Have a fantastic Christmas!

Cherisse said...

What a lovely gift! Merry Christmas to you and to your family! Enjoy =)

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

Merry xmas! have a great year ahead!!

cheers
hanz
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

soniadaigle said...

How lovely...who wouldn't dream of a gift like this!!!
Happy Holidays Melissah,xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...