Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas Wish





 

 







I am a very excitable person - so as soon as December hits I'm bursting with enthusiasm that probably surpasses the average child! In fact there's many a sleepless night because of over excitement in the lead up to Christmas! Everything about Christmas has a way of inspiring awe in me. I love the heavenly decorations as I drift though the 'Trim-a-tree' shops in the department stores, I love all the gorgeous food that's associated with Christmas, especially my mum's Christmas pudding, and I love picking out a tree and decorating the house for Christmas. I enjoy all the shopping, getting in nice and early to beat the maddening crowds and I especially love the chaos of getting together with all the relatives and the crazy cousins! What's your favourite thing about Christmas?


Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b, 6a, 6b, 7

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you get so excited Melissah! Me too! ;) Hubby finds it quite amusing I think! Love all your xmas images...my fave thing about christmas...all the anticipation! xo K

Gild and Grace said...

Ha! This made me laugh Melissah as I am much the same. I love everything about Christmas particularly just the buzz and anticipation of the lead up :)

Abbey x

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Loving this! Everything is always so magical on your page! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...