Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Glamour


 



 







I am just in the process of working out what to wear for New Year's Eve. This year my husband and I are foregoing the usual, rowdy late night party bash with friends for something more glamorous and romantic. I have booked a fabulous, intimate restaurant that are doing a three course New Years Eve diner complete with French champagne! I am planning on wearing something elegant and sparkly with plenty of sequins and a touch of glitter on my nails! I am so excited I think I'll go and practice some fancy 'up dos' to complete my look!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8a, 8b, 9

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Such a beautiful post!!! LOVE this color palette, it has me dreaming in gold, pink sequins and big glasses of bubbly!! Happy New Year Melissah!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Your New Year's plans sound perfect! I hope you find a fabulous outfit to wear - sounds like sparkles are definitely required xx

Lilly said...

Happy New Year! I have been so caught up in wondering what I will do for New Years Eve that I haven't paid much attention to what I'll be wearing. You've inspired me to wear some shimmer and sparkle! Hope you plans are wonderful! xo

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous! I love sparkle - especially when it is PINK!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jennelise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...