Friday, January 27, 2012

Refined Luxury










For Christmas I bought myself a pair of Chanel quilted ballet flats ...in black of course! They have the CC stamped on the toes so everytime I look down it reminds me of how lucky I am. These have been on my wish list for a very long time and I finally felt the timing was right to reward myself with a some extravagance. It 's not so much the shoes that make me so happy - it's the life time love affair with all things Chanel and finally being able to own something Chanel that represents style and refined luxury!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

4 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

... and today I am wearing my gold, link bracelet with a white Camelia flower and CC logo... Chanel of course :)

Yes, we are lucky!

Beach Coast Style said...

You go girl! I so understand the feeling!

Kristina said...

Wonderfull, a good gift from you to you:) , wish you luck with your new CC shoes!
(I envy you:)

Hugs from Denmark

About Last Weekend said...

So nice to have that little bit of luxury - have a fab weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...