Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Entertaining in Style



 






Tonight I am having friends for dinner so I have been flicking through Donna Hay magazines and all my cookbooks looking for inspiration. I have bought some beautiful lilies for the table and they are filling the house with the most beautiful perfume. I am loving this berry tart which always makes for a delicious summer dessert when served with dollop cream and french vanilla ice-cream. As for the rest of the meal - I'm still working on that ...better get my skates on!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-5 

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely post, darling!
Makes me want to host a dinner party!

xoxox,
CC

Sam said...

Hi dear, all the best with your dinner party. Sounds like a lovely event, all these inspiring pics makes me feel like doing some entertaining too

O said...

Sounds like you´re prepared! Have a great dinner!

About Last Weekend said...

Loving those delicate little glasses - they look so elegant

annie@mostlovelythings said...

I've only recently discovered Donna Hay...How did I not know about this talented woman? I love the look of those little egg bites and that tart is so pretty too!
annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...