Friday, March 30, 2012

Apricot Delight










I just bought the airfreight issues of American and British Vogue. It's that time of the year when they have their bumper fashion issues and I like to stay on top of the treads for next season. I am loving all the pretty pastels that are emerging on this season's catwalks. There's a ladylike, graceful air to the summer collections, particularly from the likes of Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta - 3 of my faves. I am looking forward to seeing lots of feminine pastels in my wardrobe and underwear drawer next season!
  
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23-4, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

1 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Beautiful images.
Have a gorgeous weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...