Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gold Rush







Today I am dreaming of swanning around in these elegant interiors, reclining on my chaise lounge with a glass of champagne in hand, dripping in diamonds and flicking through the latest issue of Vogue. The harsh reality is, I will working away in the studio on a Saturday because I stupidly promised to meet clients on Sunday morning to go over their design. What was I thinking?! But I will start my day of swooning over these beautiful spaces with their gilded mirrors, gold leaf detailing, French chandeliers and antique furniture. Happy Weekend! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chair in num. 3, the wardrobe in num. 4, and the bed in num. 5, what can I say, I would be happy with any of those!

Gargi Salgaonkar said...

great post!

www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...