Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My New Look Blog













Exciting news today - I am officially launching my new look blog today. I have been working in collaboration with the lovely, and so very patient, Carolyn from Carolyn V Designs. I've been driving her crazy bombarding her with ideas, designs and images, then tweaking this and tweaking that, these past few weeks. I came across her through one of the blogs I follow Vanisha's Life in Australia and loved Vanisha's fresh new look blog and starting making some enquiries. Even though I'm a designer, I'm limited to what I can do with customising templates etc, which is where Carolyn stepped in. I'm really thrilled with the end results:- it's fresh, pretty and full of colour - exactly what I asked for! She's also designed the header for my new 'Country Style Chic' tumblr account which I love so check that out too! Thanks Carolyn for all your help!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

14 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

It looks lovely! So fresh and very pretty.

It must be season for change-I just had a bloggy facelift too!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

It looks just beautiful Melissah! xo K

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Looks so pretty Melissah! Love the new header xx

Claudia Lane said...

I love the new look Melissah, very elegant and pretty x

M.E said...

I absolutely love the new look :)

Gild and Grace said...

Your blog looks lovely Melissah! Love the new look :)

Abbey x

Priscilla Joy said...

Very chic. Love it.
Have a great week.
xx from Curacao

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely LOVE the new look, darling!
And these photos are exquisite, too!

xoxox,
CC

O said...

Love the new look! It is very elegant, chic and fresh! Love the pictures too! Thanks for stopping by my blog coco

Sam said...

Hi sweety, congrats on the gorgeous new blog design! Its a piece of pink heaven, very girly, love it!

Jennelise said...

It looks beautiful! I love the color scheme! :) Thankyou for your lovely comments! Take care!
Jennelise

Glamour Drops said...

She captured your style very beautifully - very feminine and pretty! VB x

A Life Un-Styled said...

Wasn't she just the best to work with?!

Milady said...

Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...