Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peach Dreams








  



I have just spent half the day on the internet organising a 5 day day trip to Sydney for this weekend. Not an easy task I tell you! Just about every hotel in Sydney is booked out on Saturday night - I started off with the 5 star hotels working my way down the list until I discovered a great little guest house in Bondi Beach. Very lucky, as I really didn't fancy spending my birthday weekend at a backpakers! So now I have to think about what to pack and what to do. I am sure there will be a little time for a some shoe shopping and a stop off at Chanel to pick up some make-up in the new season's peachy tones. I am looking forward to long coffee breaks with some indulgent treats and even longer lunches with a glass of champagne! After all, it is my birthday on Friday!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

4 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Sounds like you'll be having a great birthday. I wonder why it was so booked out. happy, Happy BirthDay for Friday. Hope it is as lovely as you are. Fiona

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Nice plans for B day :)

Beach Coast Style said...

Melissh you are so cute! I just love all the fancy you bestow upon yourself. It makes me think I don't do enough of that! I shall try harder. I hope you have a fantastic time and that your birthday is full of nothing but chic and fun filled time! I wished I lived there. I would so have some tea with you!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Amazing color, love the shoes!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

Last day to win a
50euros ZouZouVintage gift card plus free shipping!


Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...