Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend Escape






 


 




I'm planning on a bit of a getaway this weekend with my husband
We are going to head down the coast for a night away and a break from routine.
We have been working round the clock lately so we are in need of a bit of R and R.
I am just getting my head around what to pack and 
I'm feeling inspired by this gorgeous Louis Vuitton campaign.
I am loving all the retro-feel, feminine, ladylike dresses 
and it's the perfect opportunity to give my new LV bag an outing!


Melissah xox

Images via Louis Vuitton 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting, have a wonderful time....lucky you being able to escape, it's somewhere I've always wanted to explore!! :)

M.E said...

Hope you have a lovely time!! great post!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Gild and Grace said...

How exciting melissah! Have a wonderful time! This LV campaign is amazing by the way :)

Abbey x

Priscilla Joy said...

Oh I loved this campaign.
Have a great day.

Claire D. T said...

I love trips!!
Have a good time sweetie :)

Kisses
Claire
http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

LOVE this campaign, which new bag did you get??
Sounds like a little break away is exactly what you need xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...