Monday, May 14, 2012

Romantic Days in Paris



 





 


J'adore Paris .... every time I visit my favourite city, I am in my element. The streets are beautiful, even the plan of the city is enchanting. You can feel the history in the art, music, poetry and fashion. Buildings don't scrape the sky, they have their own sense of place, full of architectural integrity. Everywhere you turn in Paris you see a set of French doors opening into a private courtyard. The city exudes charm, heritage and romance.
  
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 56, 7  

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Marina Baslina said...

I'm in love with Paris too. Lovely pictures. I'm now your follower, hope you like my blog: villeelegante

Elle Sees said...

Super dreamy,,,,love it and Paris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...