Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Beauty Routine







 

 


The Magic of Make-Up


Make-up seduced me long ago. As a young girl, I spent hours experimenting and playing with the colours and textures of cosmetics. And to this day, it still delivers that little bit of new magic, especially the first time I use a new lipstick. No matter how I feel or what mood I'm in, like my grandmother, I never leave the house without make-up.


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love make-up especially lipsticks,
oh I have lots of them and most of them I know their names.

Priscilla Joy said...

Wonderful images.

Jennelise said...

I love the first two photos - very dreamy colors and atmosphere.
Jennelise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...