Friday, June 29, 2012

Perfect Peach

 







These are a few of my essentials for a everyday indulgence :-
Lovely lingerie ~ pretty and feminine with lace and ruffles
Elegant heels that are chic and ladylike
Coco Chanel fragrances
Perfume bottles.

~:~

 I buy fragrance for both the bouquet and the bottle.
I love to collect perfume bottles ; 
they are my glass menageries of romance and intrigue.
A lovely reminder of all the beauty in the world.


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

6 comments:

trishie said...

i love these peachy inspiration!

Saving Capulet said...

What beautiful photos! and to think I am just so in love with the color peach, thank you for sharing these!

Demilade said...

OMG so many pretty pictures. Your blog always has lovely photos!xoxo Demmy

Unknown said...

so beautiful, love these colors!

Unknown said...

I am loving peach lately and can't seem to get enough of it, plus it looks so pretty with pinks and whites too.

Love your images!
xo Mary Jo

Claire D. T said...

A lovely summer colour!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...