Friday, July 20, 2012

Eye Candy







  







I am loving this delicious combination of bright pastels and crisp white. It's like a candy store full of gorgeous things ... almost good enough to eat! It's so fresh, girly and fun ... if I was single, this would be my dream bachelorette pad. Sadly my kids, would ruin this perfect paradise in less than a day! For more heavenly inspiration from this talented Portuguese interior designer Maria Barros, check out here website.


Melissah xox

Images via House of Turquoise 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Belle Inspirations said...

Just popping in to wish you a Fabulous weekend xx Gorgeous inspiration as always!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, could not agree with you more!! I lovee the pastels with the crisp, clean white. It's absolutely like a perfectly chic candy shop.

Anonymous said...

That room is just too pretty! Love it!

Paula said...

Absolutely stunning! That house AND your blog is all about my life in an alternative universe - the one where kids don't have chocolate spread on their fingers, dogs don't scratch on the furniture and husbands don't wear wellington boots inside the house...sigh!
Paula X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...