Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bright Pink Party Inspiration








I love this hot pink and pale pink themed party - there's lots of clever inspiring ideas that would work well for both a Birthday or a Valentine's Day Party. The coloured milk in the bottles with the cute flags on the straws is a very novel idea and those bright pink sugar swizzle sticks are a a lot of fun. I'm loving that pink ruffle cake  but it looks like it's the kind of decorating that should only be attempted by a professional. I would hate to see the end result if I gave it a shot myself!


Melissah xox

Images via Sweet Style

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The treats all look SO yummy, and SO fattening, lol!

By the way, thanks for leaving all the sweet comments on my blog!

chateaudelille said...

Once again we are in sync. Always love party planning. Fiona

Shaz said...

I never tire of every shade of pink. Lovely pics. Happy week.

Claire D. T said...

So girly pictures!!

Anonymous said...

AHHH this post make me soo HAPPY:) I really LOVE pink things.


If you like pillows..check out my new post:)

Have a great week dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

Mode a'Portee said...

Always pink is such a delicate and soft colour. Pretty elegant party details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...