Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chocolate Espresso











I am currently designing a city bachelor pad for a recently divorced client. I want it to be sophisticated and masculine so I think a palette of black, chocolate and silver might be the go. I would like the apartment to be warm, rich and inviting so I have been on the hunt for images that convey this mood and palette to show the client. Blogs and Pinterest have become a great source of inspiration for my design work.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest    

1 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are just amazing photos. I love those stairs!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...