Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Winter Warmers

 






It's cold outside, the trees are bare and you can't leave the house without a pair of gloves. It's the time of year that I love coming in from the cold to a warm, comforting meal or a hot drink and a batch of freshly baked cookies. I'm secretly pleased when the first of winter's chilly nights kick in so I can dig up my old cookbooks and cook up one of winter's hearty dishes to warm the hands and the heart! I can't get past pumpkin soap and butterscotch pudding Winter brings with it luxurious treats like pashminas, which I think look great in every colour, cashmere knits and coats with fur trim.


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am heading to the south of France for a month next week and it's going to be super-hot....but this week in London it's been quite cold. I did find myself dreaming of knitwear and winter boots the other day, I love the beach but I am ready for autumn the minute I return!!

Really like your new blog layout, it look great :)

Anonymous said...

Cold, wow, we are melting in USA, so hot, liked this post, the pictures are great!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

This post makes me wish for fall... on August 1st (in the US) and in the middle of a hot summer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...