Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shades of Blue











Today I'm loving these soft, muted powdery shades of blue
I would colour my world in pink if I could
but I have decorated my house in shade of blue
and you'll see a lot of blue in my wardrobe.
It's fresh and and calming ~
an easy colour to wear and live with.
I think my husband is also a lot happier ~
I picked blue over pink to decorate with!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

4 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You always post the most beautiful and romantic photos!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Belle Inspirations said...

I absolutely Love that dress! I'm also loving the soft shades of blue Have a beautiful day Melissah xx

Annie said...

Ah, blue, a color I will never tire of. Even though pink is lovely, sometimes I get a little sick of it and feel like I need a break. Blue, on the other hand... ;)

Merle Steijger said...

I apsolutely LOVE your blog! It's got this lovely feel about it! My complements!
xx merle
http://merlesteijger.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...