Friday, October 26, 2012

Audrey Style










'Happy girls are the prettiest'

{Quote: Audrey Hepburn}

Grace, beauty and style are just a few adjectives that come to mind to describe Audrey Hepburn. Half a century on ~ her charm, her impeccable style, humanitarian efforts and her fashion sense are still a source of inspiration and admiration. I am sure my love for Tiffany jewellery and the colour aqua began from the moment I first watched 'Breakfast at Tiffanys'.

 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-3, 45-6

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

Beautiful Melissah, I love the subtle colours and the feminine feel x

The enchanted home said...

Hi there...so pretty. Love the colors and the vibe. Fabulous!

About Last Weekend said...

Pretty pretty blue, its like happiness in a colour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...