Friday, December 7, 2012

A Christmas Cocktail Party



Party Glamour


Glam Party style in Silver & Aqua




 


I'm taking my cue from this stylish aqua and white cocktail party for my Christmas drinks. It's just a casual get together with the neighbours to wish everyone a 'Merry Christmas' and to catch up on everyone's holiday plans. I tell everyone's it's very low key but I can't help myself and generally end up spending the day in the kitchen whipping up some tasty canapes and making up a batch of cocktails or Christmas punch - just to get the party started! I've decided on the aqua and white theme because that matches in with the Christmas tree. This year I think we'll hang fairy lights all through the trees so if it's a warm enough evening we can start out with drinks on the deck. I may even send out a flashy invitation, like the one above, to get everyone in the mood! 

  Melissah xox

{fashion by Forever New, Party Images}
 
Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

1 comments:

JULIETTE said...

Nice pictures, i really the outfit you set up and the combination of colors, so lovely!

HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...