Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vintage Vogue









I love flicking through vintage Vogues and fashion books
featuring models and photographers from the fifties and sixties.
There are some iconic fashion shoots by the likes of
Norman Parkinson and Richard Avedon.
They were a great inspiration when I was at fashion school
and I still love the glamour and ladylike chic
that  graced their pages.


  Melissah xox
  
Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

Miss Fairchild said...

These are wonderful. I would love to get my hands on some vintage vogues.

Sofia said...

Gorgeous set of images!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post!
Love these covers!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...