Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playtime








I am not a fan of gaudy, plastic toys. When you've got kids there's no escaping them and kids love the bright colours with all the bells and whistles that come with modern toys. They have provided endless hours of entertainment for my kids and they do a very good job of keeping them quiet so their toy boxes were full of them when they were little. But being a designer I love toys that are solid and well made. I hunt around for old fashioned toys that inspire kids to create and use their imagination. Here are some lovely inspirational ideas - a tee pee, a very cool trike, animal lounge chairs and rocking elephant!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...