Friday, January 11, 2013

Vintage Glamour

 







VINTAGE BEAUTY

I remember sitting at my grandmother's antique dressing table, rummaging through her collection of treasured Chanel lipsticks, Mason and Pearson hair brushes, compacts and nail polishes and being enchanted by the shades, scents and possibilities they represented. To this day, I still have a love affair with vintage perfume bottles, ornate compacts and lipsticks in gold cases ... just like my grandmother had!

♥ ♥ ♥
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 

3 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So lovely...love vintage things :)) Hope you have a grand weekend xx

Bhushavali said...

Vintage stuff are indeed beautiful. Esp. the beautiful English Florals, like the cup n saucer in the first pic, are all time favourites!!!
Do have a look at my blog too sometime dear!
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Claire D. T said...

I love vintage :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...