Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Picture Perfect










Most little girls adore pink but they also love baby blue, dreamy lilac and pistachio green too. Give your daughter a clean canvas onto which she can stamp her own personality with her favourite things and the colours of her choice. Crisp fondant colours provide a perfect backdrop for little girls to display their special treasures. Organize it sensibly with plenty of storage so it's easy for her to keep clean and tidy. 

Melissah xox
  
Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on Pinterest

1 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So precious. I love the first picture. I remember having this picture when my oldest was born, I painted her room the colour of the walls as I didn't want pink like everyone thinks girls should have. It's such a gorgeous colour :)) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...